Well, ARE YOU?

Spel

Have you checked out Are You? #27 yet?

Will you creep together?
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Serephino

No...........     I'm extremely bug-a-phobic.  Any time I see a bug (spider especially)  I will scream like a little girl and run. 

Nico

While I'm not exactly scared of the crawly things, I do prefer them to not be anywhere on my body. I like spiders, actually, but seriously, not on myself.

kylie

This does sound an awful lot like #27...  But since I just noticed anyway...

It helps that you went ahead and narrowed it down to spiders and centipedes.  I'm generaly happy to let spiders do their thing at home -- not talking Black Widows, of course.  I assume they eat more populous critters, and their web operations are vaguely interesting.  And some centipedes tend to be kind of cute and fuzzy.  So...  While I don't usually let either one crawl on me very long in daily life, I suppose I could get into it.   

Now ask me about roaches, on the other hand, and that's less likely.  While I find some of the smaller, rounder ones kinda cute, my experience is something in (at least some of) them can make me itch.  So as a group, they've already earned nuisance status.  Being an oh-so-righteous, powerful American who hates discomfort and inconvenience, this means I tend to bomb them with area-effect weapons if they don't find some deep cave to hide in.  And practically, as kinks go...  I will do scratching with people but I'm not into just feeling itchy at length.  So bugs I associate with that, are pretty well out. 

Oniya

Oddly enough, I find human-sized creepy crawlies more intriguing than their 'fits under the dresser' counterparts.  Assuming, of course, that the whole post-coital routine isn't a requirement.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mathim

Oniya's got a point. I enjoy browsing through animated erotic images of giant bugs doing helpless females, among other things. But any kind of bug that can crawl into my ear and lay eggs in my brain while I'm sleeping needs to be squashed, not used as a sex toy.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

CuriousKandi

I am not 28, I have another son that is 28...that makes being 28 impossible.